Our system of engagement
workair works closely with each customer to understand their business, work practices and communication requirements, enabling us to provide you with the right solution to meet your needs.
The team in workair has over 30 years’ experience in business, communications and technology sectors in Ireland and abroad. Working with world-class partners, we provide solutions to meet all your cloud communication and broadband needs.
Since its launch, workair has worked with businesses in many sectors including the motor, auctioneering, Law, recruitment, travel and financial service industries with solutions benefitting management, employees and customers.
Remote working at workair
We at workair are an example of how cloud communications facilitates a new way of working, with employees effectively working remotely in Dublin, Meath and Waterford.
- Offer impartial advice
- Don't use jargon
- Never Oversell
- Focus on security
- Only deal with trusted industry leaders
- Put customer centricity at the heart of everything we do
Our Products and Services
workair’s product and service rules ensure our customers get the same solutions that are found in FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies. All our solutions are:
- Enterprise grade
- Easy to use
- Easy to deploy (Plug and Play)
- Secure and PCI compliant
- Future proofed
- Scalable (up and down) and Modular
- Easy to integrate with other systems (APIs)
- Multi-channel and Muti-tenant
- Sold as a service and therefore require minimal capital expenditure
- Cost effective